Beta feature: Saving posts as drafts
The Marco Polo Channels team is always listening to our community members and incorporating your feedback. Now, we'd like to invite you to try out a new feature that we're beta testing: the ability to save a post as a draft. With this feature, you can create a post, save it for future use, and post when you're ready.
To save a post as a draft:
- Log in to your Channels Dashboard on your desktop using Google Chrome.*
- In your Channel, navigate to Manage> Manage Posts.
- Tap the blue plus button to create a new post.
- Record your post.
- Add a title to make it easy to remember what your post is about. You can also add a description if you'd like. Then tap the X.
- You’ll be asked if you want to continue later. Tap Save to save your post for future use.
- Your drafts will live in a draft section. Note: Drafts are private and not visible to members.
- When you're ready to post your draft, tap the post. Before posting live, you’ll be able to make edits to the title, description, and any attachments or links you included.
* This beta feature is only available via the web on Chrome. Drafts recorded on the web won’t show in the app. Drafts recorded in the app won’t show on the web.
Have you tried this feature? We want to hear about your experience! Your input will help make this feature even better. Send your feedback to email@example.com.