How do I join a Channel?
Before signing up for Channel, you need to first register for it from a web browser. Once you’ve registered, you can sign in to access your Channel using the Marco Polo Channels app. Here are the steps to register for a Channel:
- Using a web browser, navigate to your Channel leader’s Channel link.
- Sign up for their Channel:
- Enter your name, email, and mobile number.
- Tap Join.
- Insert the six-digit verification code and select Verify.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Enter a coupon code (if applicable).
- Select Pay. (Don’t worry – for monthly subscriptions you won’t be billed until the actual launch date of the Channel.*)
- Download the Marco Polo Channels App on your Android or iOS device (Yes – Marco Polo Channels is a different app than Marco Polo!)
- Log in to the Channels app with the same mobile number you used to sign up for the Channel.
- All Channel content will be viewable at 9 am PST on the Channel launch date.
Tap here to view a walkthrough of how to join a Channel.
*Your credit card will be charged according to the type of Channel and/or when you join:
- Monthly Channel: Charged on launch date.
- One-time Channel: Charged upon sign-up.
- If you join a Channel after it has already launched: Charged upon sign-up.