Recording the first post in your Channel
Introductory posts provide a great way to break the ice and get your Channel members familiar with the practice of commenting.
Some suggestions for your introductory post
- Welcome members to the first day of your course/Channel and let them know how excited you are to be with them.
- Share a bit about yourself and what your Channel will cover.
- Invite members to reply to the post with video comments, to introduce themselves and share what they hope to learn and gain from your Channel community.
- Keep in mind that any content you put into your Channel will not be seen until the Channel launch date.
- Members can comment on your post and also reply to comments. Comments on posts can be up to one minute long and can be recorded either as video or audio. All posts and comments are public in the Channel.