How do I promote my Channel?
A key component of having a successful Channel is marketing your Channel to your audience. Consider the following:
- How can people find my Channel?
- What platforms/advertising are you going to use?
- What content will you be posting - topics, frequency, etc.?
- What overall value are you providing your audience?
- What interaction are you hoping for?
Once you've created your Channel, you can start promoting it to get members signed up to join your Channel:
- Share your Channel link (https://channel.marcopolo.me/-/your-business)
- Where do I find my channel link?
- Example of verbiage to talk about your Channel:
XYZ is thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Marco Polo as one of the first to launch Channels by Marco Polo, a new private membership platform. We’re so excited about our invitation to join this beta stage because it will help us connect with you in a more unique, personal, and authentic way.
What is XYZ's Channel by Marco Polo? It's a monthly membership that includes weekly training, individualized feedback, and meaningful connection to others, all through personalized video-only chat.
How much does it cost? $X per month, exclusive initial offer.
When: On X day we will begin our Channel, so please sign up today!Space is limited.
How: Here’s a link to join!
- Members will see your landing page and be able to sign up with their name, email, phone number and credit card information
- Members need to sign in via your Channel link before downloading the Marco Polo Channels App
- Members won’t be able to view your Channel content until the launch date.
- If members sign up before your launch date, their Credit Cards will go through a pre-authorization charge of $1 which is refunded within several days
- Members will be charged accordingly:
- Monthly: not until launch date
- One-time fee: charged upon registration