Can I offer discounts or coupon codes to my members?
Coupon codes are a great way to entice members to join your Channel. You can either give out coupon codes to prospective members or use them in a member referral program.
Important things to consider with coupon codes:
- Only the Channel creator can create coupon codes.
- The Free Trial is only available for 1 month.
- You can set a percentage off for 1 month, 3 months or 1 year.
- You have unlimited usage of coupons that you share.
- Coupons are non-stackable (only 1 coupon per member).
Where to create a coupon code:
- Log in to your Marco Polo Channels dashboard (on desktop only).
- Go to My Services.
- Select the Channel you'd like to create a coupon code for.
- Tap Edit.
- Select Add Coupons.
- Tap +New Coupon.
How to create the coupon code:
- Enter the coupon code name (the title of your coupon).
- Set the percent discount (10-100% off).
- Type the code (Code to share in all CAPS & case sensitive)
- Tap Save and Copy Link.
Share coupon code (two ways):
- Share the coupon code link (this will automatically apply the discount).
- Or, share the coupon code itself (case sensitive).
Can I delete a coupon code?
You can create and delete coupon codes at any time. Coupon Codes remain valid until you delete them. New members won’t be able to sign up with a deleted coupon code, but members who have already applied it will continue to have access to that discount.
Note: At the moment we do not offer affiliate links. However, we’d like to learn more about how you’d like to use them. Please offer input here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.